Character name: Graham, but you can call me Trot.
1. Explain your greatest achievement?
My greatest achievement I reckon, would be earnin’ the money to buy me car.
2. Explain your biggest regret?
Eh, life is too short for regrets I reckon.
3. What is your greatest fear?
That someday, I’ll lose Janine. Love ‘er to pieces I do.
4. What is one thing that you hope for in the future?
I dunno aye, see what happens mate.
5. If you could change one event that has occurred in your past, what would this be? Why?
I wouldn’t have joined the footy team. I don’t really like footy ya know an’ we don’t have that good a team. I’d want to be working on me car instead.
6. Which person in your life is the most important to you? Why?
Janine is the most important person in me life. She’s always there for me an’ she makes sure I take care of meself.
7. What is your favourite place in the world? Why?
Inside me car. I love cars an’ me Commodore runs like a dream. It’s me favourite place because when I’m on me own I can take her up and make her go real fast.
8. Describe your perfect day.
Have’n a race on the open road, safe of course.
9. Finish the sentence: ‘Happiness is….’
Happiness is where your ‘eart is.
10. What advice do you have for any young people who are on the verge of becoming adults?
You young people should always live your life to the full. ‘stead of talking about things ya could or wanna do, go do ’em. Make memories.